Muscles Strong Enough for Cross-Fit/Heavy Lifting After Explant?

350cc silicone placed under the muscle 7 months ago. Explant will include reattaching the chest muscle to the ribcage wall. I've always wanted to do cross-fit and after BA experienced significant muscle strength loss. After the explant, and reattachment, will I be strong enough to do cross-fit and heavy chest lifting (such as push-ups, pull-ups)? Or will the fact that the muscle has been cut mean it'll never be as strong? Will heavy lifting do any damage?

Crossfit after Removal of Breast Implants?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I think that you will find that in the long-term, you will be able to return to all forms of exercise including cross fit and chest workouts.