Is my Chin Receding to the Point Where I Should Consider Surgery, if So How Expensive? (photo)

Chin surgery

+2

From the appearance of your photographs, I don't think chin surgery would benefit much.  Your chin is well proportioned with the rest of your face.

Do I need a chin implant?

+2

From the photos you supplied, I'm not sure you would benefit from a chin implant.  You seem to have reasonable chin projection. 

Matthew Bridges, MD
Richmond Facial Plastic Surgeon

Is my Chin Receding to the Point Where I Should Consider Surgery, if So How Expensive?

+1

Chin implant surgery is relatively in expensive. From $1,000 to $3,000 depending upon the size of implant, type of implant, etc.