Midline of Lower Jaw Has Moved Towards Right? (photo)

Hello. My mid line of lower jaw has moved towards right. 3 years ago i had to extract my 1 premolar on right side of lower jaw due to its wastage. The space remain uncovered for 2.5 years and now i have placed denture on that space. Kindly help me how this line can come to its original place. Waiting for Kind Reply.

Midline off to the right?

+1

You first must determine if the midline shift is skeletal or dental or both. If skeletal ususually means the TMJ is off and can be resolved. If its dental in nature meaning the teeth have shifted due to missing teeth or gum disease then that can be corrected also good luck

Kevin Coughlin DMD, MBA, MAGD   CEO Baystate Dental PC

Springfield Cosmetic Dentist