Are Midface Cheek Implants Too Feminine for a Young Male?

I am a 21 year old male from London. 2 months ago I had 5mm RZ cheek implants inserted into my midface as I apparently had a very flat midface but defined jaw. Instead now I look too feminine and the masculine good looks I one had dont seem to be there as much. Also there appears to be assymetry with one bigger than the other. I wanted a chiseled angular look but now my midface looks too round and full and I dont think it suits me. The surgery was performed in Lebanon. Any recommendations?

Return to surgeon

I suggest you find a trusted surgeon in your area and discuss your concerns, unless you want to return to Lebanon and do it there again. It sounds like you'll probably need revision surgery.

Illfitting cheeck implants

Without  your photos it is hard to accertain the problem.It is unfortunate that  you your surgical outcome was not to your liking.It could be due to a poorly desighned or ill fitting implant caused your face to round up as you describe. Consult your surgeon for a possible revision. 

Zain Kadri, MD