Are Midface Cheek Implants Too Feminine for a Young Male?

I am a 21 year old male from London. 2 months ago I had 5mm RZ cheek implants inserted into my midface as I apparently had a very flat midface but defined jaw. Instead now I look too feminine and the masculine good looks I one had dont seem to be there as much. Also there appears to be assymetry with one bigger than the other. I wanted a chiseled angular look but now my midface looks too round and full and I dont think it suits me. The surgery was performed in Lebanon. Any recommendations?

Illfitting cheeck implants

+1

Without  your photos it is hard to accertain the problem.It is unfortunate that  you your surgical outcome was not to your liking.It could be due to a poorly desighned or ill fitting implant caused your face to round up as you describe. Consult your surgeon for a possible revision.