Middle Eastern Nose Turned into Shapeless Sanded-like Nose. What Can I Do?

I live in the Netherlands and had a closed-rhinoplasty with a Throat,Nose and ear doctor. I think my tip is slightly upturned wich don't suit my face. Also I had A big hump removed and now my nose doesn't suit my face at all because my eyes look much more wide-set. I am very depressed. Is it possible to have a very slight bump created and my nasal radix narrowed ? The doctor i want to visit has passed ABFPRS exam in 2001 and has incredible results on his site.

Unsatisfactory Results With A Middle Eastern Nose

+1

I am sorry that you had to go over an awful experience with your rhinoplasty.

Without the details of your surgery, the before and after photos and a physical examination it is hard to provide you with a solid surgical plan; corrective rhinoplasties are of a delicate nature especially when specific ethnic traits are to be highly considered.

That being said, please remember that commendable results require an exceptionally skilled surgeon to perform the surgery and settling for anything less than that increases the chances of additional corrective surgeries dramatically.

I hope this helps and please feel free to check the website below.
Thank you for your inquiry.
The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Web reference: http://www.DrSajjadian.com

+1

You did not tell us when your surgery was done? If this is the less than a few weeks, then you will have to wait for the healing process to complete i.e. 9-12 months or more.

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurgery4you.com

Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon