Can a mid vault pinching cause a nasal voice and post nasal drip?

I had rhinoplasty 14 months ago and now have mid vault pinching. Since my surgery, I have had problems breathing, a nasally voice and post nasal drip. Are all these problems attributed to the mid vault pinching and if so, would revision with spreader grafts help resolve all these issues? thank you in advance.

Mid Nasal Vault Pinching

+1
This deformity can effect the voice and contribute to congestion and post nasal drip. It is not the only source as allergies, weather changes etc can contribute too.

The most important thing is that you cannot breathe well. That should be addressed. See an Otolaryngologist to rule out any other cause such as enlarged turbinates, allergies, polyps, deviated septum, etc

After that spreader grafts can certainly help.
Regards
Dr. J
Disclaimer: This answer is not intended to give a medical opinion and does not substitute for medical advice. The information presented in this posting is for patients’ education only. As always, I encourage you to see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon