Right Breast Still Hurts After Implants Removed?

My right breast hurt with my implants in it started about 3 months out of my BA , I couldn't accept the size and pain and had them removed , I still think about what if my ps would have went over sizing more I could have looked normal and it's wouldn't have stretched my breast to the limit 350 hp sil 95 lbs is a no no. I wonder if it's nerve damage or capsular why has the right healed up so much higher and like a line not round like left I massaged this area it kinda pulls in at a certain spot ?

Breast appearance after implant removal

+2

At this point the breasts are still healing and some softening of the breasts is still expected. Give it more time.