I had a tummy tuck 4 years ago. What does a simple belly button revision cost? (Photo)

I had a tummy tuck match 2010.. Well my belly button pretty much came "undone" and it looks horrible. I went back to my surgeon and he was no longer there. The other Dr said he would fix it for free just pay anesthesiologist but then I moved to a different state. I am still extremely unhappy with belly button. Another plastic surgeon said it's something they could do under general anesthesia so shouldn't be a big deal. How much does something like this cost just to reshape a belly button?

Belly button reshaping

+1
Hi

My practice is to re-shape the belly button under local anaesthesia as a minor procedure in most patients. If there are other problems such as a hernia near the belly button, then general anaesthesia may be needed. Either way it is possible to improve the appearance of your belly button from the current state.
I am afraid I cannot help with price of this procedure in Missouri.

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon