Mid to Lower Back Pain After Float Tummy Tuck, Umbilical Hernia Repair and Breast Augmentation?

I'm two weeks out from these two surgeries (breast Aug & tummy tuck). I'm trying very hard to work on my posture & always wear the abdominal band (marina) and bra provided. However my mid to lower back hurts so badly after standing for 5 to 10 min that I must sit down. Are there recommendations for exercises, stretches, garments that would provide me with more support through this time? I am doing the breast exercises daily as required. Thanks!

Back pain after abdominoplasty can occur trying to protect the abdominal muscles.

+1

After repair of the anterior fascia in order to protect the abdominal wall the back muscles may be used excessively and lead to back pain.