Mid Facelift or Fat Grafting For Volume Loss in Face Post IPL?

I had a dr perform an aggressive IPL treatment 2 months ago. Week by week, I started noticing fat loss on my cheeks - until they started to sag and totally deflate. I used to have a nice defined and plump smile and now my cheeks are totally flat and loose. It's hard to tell in the attached picture. I'm only 28 - but wondering how I should go about in resolving this issue. It's making me look SO much older than I am. I want that triangular look again - seems like my mid face is sagging now.

I do not believe that IPL alone can cause volume loss in the face.

First, check back with the doctor who did your treatments.  There may be other issue going on that are causing your volume loss in the face. If you still have concerns, I would recommend a face to face consultation with a well respected  Dermatologic Surgeon or Plastic Surgeon who has extensive experience with IPL and other facial surgery and aesthetic procedures.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

440 West 200 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84101