Mid Facelift or Fat Grafting For Volume Loss in Face Post IPL?

I had a dr perform an aggressive IPL treatment 2 months ago. Week by week, I started noticing fat loss on my cheeks - until they started to sag and totally deflate. I used to have a nice defined and plump smile and now my cheeks are totally flat and loose. It's hard to tell in the attached picture. I'm only 28 - but wondering how I should go about in resolving this issue. It's making me look SO much older than I am. I want that triangular look again - seems like my mid face is sagging now.

I do not believe that IPL alone can cause volume loss in the face.

+1

First, check back with the doctor who did your treatments.  There may be other issue going on that are causing your volume loss in the face. If you still have concerns, I would recommend a face to face consultation with a well respected  Dermatologic Surgeon or Plastic Surgeon who has extensive experience with IPL and other facial surgery and aesthetic procedures.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon