I Had a Mid Face Lift 4 Years Ago and my Smile is Not the Same? (photo)

I had a mid face lift 4 years ago and my smile is not the same. It is not as wide (or comfortable) as it used to be. the muscles

Mid face lift 4 years ago

+1

The photos you submitted are not taken from the same place and I find them a little difficult to compare.  I do agree that you still have a beautiful smile and full, nice cheeks.  If there is a concern, why not visit the doctor who did your surgery to compare his before and after photos?

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

Smile difference after midface lift

+1

I can see the slight difference in your smile.  After 4 years there is not much that can be done about this.  It's hard to know why that occurred. It may not be a bad idea to visit with your plastic surgeon so that a full physical examination can be done.

Raj S. Ambay, MD

Different smiles after a mid-face lift

+1

I do appreciate your smile difference but I think your smile is still a very nice and genuine one.  I cannot speculate how a mid-face lift may have altered this but your animation is intact and your smile warm and friendly.  I do not know of anything that could restore your smile to what it was.

Curtis Wong, MD