I Had Mid-face Lift Surgery 3 Weeks Ago, Left Cheek Still Swollen and Nerve Injured. What should I do?

Mid-face lift 3 weeks ago

+1

The best thing you can do is to realize that you are still very early in the healing process.  You should consider addressing your present concerns to the operating surgeon as he is in the best position to answer your questions and to help you.

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

Facelift

+1

You are too early after facelift to judge.

The nerve may or may not be permenantly damaged. Most nerve injuries after facelift are not permanent. Wait till all the swelling is gone then revaluation by your plastic surgeon or another plastic surgeon for your peace of mind.