With Nerves Swelling, Which Mid-facelift Method I Should Choose?

I have nurves swelling in my left ears area and which midface lift method is suitable for me? I am 52 yrs old.

Midface option

+1

I couldn't understand your question accurately. But a midface lift can lift you cheeks.  But in my opinion, this is a poor choice to rejuvenate the middle part of the face. Traditional procedures tend to change the way you look and they tend to not return your face into the position it once used to be. The aging process is due, in large part, to a volume loss.  The tissues in the face then retract inward and downward. Traditional procedures tended to pull back this tissue keeping it inward but upward and backward, no outward and forward.  So you end up no where near where you used to be.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Mid facelift options

+1

The mid facelift method that we recommend is cheek implants to add volumetric restoration to the cheek area. We do not recommend the mid facelift because of the complications that can occur, including decreasing the size of the orbit and eyelids along with bunching mid face skin.

Mid-facelift method

+1

Unfortunately I do not understand your question therefore please reword the question. Than we can attempt to answer it for you or at least give you some guidance.

Regards from MIAMI