Options For Mid Face Groove And Under Eye Bags?

I have a midface groove/ bags under eye i went to lift these bags i had restylane injected it did improve but the indentations/ bags are still visible i still have dark dents

+1

Options For Mid Face Groove And Under Eye Bags?  Photos would be required to make an evaluation of your cheeks and eyes.

Eyelid surgery, #blepharoplasty, #tiredeyes, #fatgrafting, #restylane, #beauty

+1

Dear miguel5723

Without photos and a full exam/history it is hard to tell you what can or cannot be corrected with a surgical or non-surgical technique. The groove you mention may be part of the 'lymphatic' system around the eyes and this can be very diffficult to remove with any procedure.  Blepharoplasty - with canthopexy is the best for the lower eyelid bags and will maintain good eyelid position.

With Warm Regards,

Trevor M Born MD

Trevor M. Born, MD

Extended lower blepharoplasty with midface lift

+1

is what you need. My own procedure for this will be published in the leading plastic surgery journal in 6 months. You can see before and after pictures of my patients on this site.

good luck!

Jeffrey Schiller, MD
Staten Island Oculoplastic Surgeon

Correction of lower eyelid cheek junction

+1

You have had one of the options done which works well for mild to moderate deformity/deficence. Other options include fat injections. Eyelid surgery with repositioning of fat and release of the orbicularis oculi muscle origin for a smother eyelid cheek interphase. Mid face lift through the eyelid surgery approach. See a board certified plastic surgeon to be evaluated and see which approach is best for you. Good luck!!

Tal T. Roudner, MD, FACS
Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon