Treatments for Jowls and Sun Damage in Mid-30s Skin?

I am starting to see significant signs of age, and I would like to do whatever I can to slow it down! I did a series of IPL treatments for sun damage, and the results were okay, but not great (picture is post-IPL). What else would help with the sun damage? How can I eliminate the jowls? It was suggested that I put a filler on my cheekbone and it would 'pull up' my cheek vs filling in the parenthesis around my mouth. Would this make a noticeable difference? I really hate the 'softness' in my lower face.

Facial Rejuvenation with Cutera lasers

+1

I recommend you investigate Cutera laser 3D treatments. This is a procedure that combines 3 different lasers (including IPL). In addition to treating the sun damage and wrinkies, the Titan tightens skin.

Make sure that the professional performing the treatment is very experienced as results depend on excellent technique, which comes only with experience.

At Rejuvenation Center we do 3D treatments all the time and get excellent results.