Microliposuction for Lower Cheeks

Is it advisable in the area I've circled? My cheeks are very full/assymetric. In my family this trait persists for both my parents, who are well into their 50s. In cases like this, would it still be inadvisable to remove the lower cheek fat?

Liposuction with the micro cannulas do great for lower cheeks-Jawlines.

+3

It is difficult to tell from the photos just how much fat there is in your lower cheeks/Jawline but liposuction with the micro cannulas do great in these areas and is done under local anesthesia for about $2500 with no scarring and with only 1 day downtime.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Web reference: http://www.TheBestLipoDoc.com/drdavidhansen/landing/

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction Of The Sides Of The Face Produces Modest Changes

+2

While the photos are not that clear, it appears the areas you have circled are not really lower cheek fat or what is known as the perioral mounds. Rather they appear to be at the side of the face at the jaw angle areas. That area is safe to perform liposuction as the buccal branches of the facial nerve lie deeper and a little higher. The real question, however, is how much difference will it make? Expect the change to be very modest and will probably not get the final result that you desire. But there is no alternative treatment option.

Web reference: http://www.eppleyliposuction.com/

Liposuction of lower cheeks

+1

you may benefit by conservative microcannulae liposuction (small cannulae) to reduce the fatty volume in the lower cheeks but there are risks including but not limited to nerve problems and irregularities and asymmetry.  The procedure may provide you with a more tapered face.

Web reference: http://www.thenyac.com/liposuction/index.html

Liposuction of cheeks

+1

Sorry, but the photo is not helpful.  But in most cases I am against liposuction of this area, although I sometimes do it when it is quite excessive.  It can prematurely age the face.

Microliposuction for cheek fat removal

+1

Unfortunately your photos are not clinically useful. To answer your question a full face view is necessary showing it as an esthetic unity.

In many cases like yours removal of the buccal fat pads( Baby fat) can be very pleasing

Bronx Plastic Surgeon

Direct excision

+1

Without an exam, it is hard to say for sure. However, there is an area fat in the cheeks that can be contoured or reduced. In my experience, direct excision is a better technique for this than liposuction. My advice would be to locate a board certified plastic surgeon who performs buccal fat pad excision and schedule a consultation.  

Manchester Plastic Surgeon