Microdermabrasion 1 Week Ago and Left With Full Face of Sunspots?

I had one treatment of microdermabrasion one week ago. I am fair skinned, but had a tan on my face when I had the treatment. After the microderm, I have been left with a face full of sun spots, and one big spot in particular -- almost the size of my entire cheek. Is this permanent? Will it go away? I have two more sessions but I won't go back if the treatment has these type of results. I thought it would HELP my sun spots (very few of them) but it seems to have done the reverse. I'm 35.

Microdermabrasions can provide temporary improvement of sun damage.

+1

Microdermabrasions can provide temporary improvement of sun damage. If you want a more consistent, longer lasting and better result you should seek laser treatment.