Can I Have a Microdermabrasion While Using Retrieve Cream and How Long Can I Use the Cream?

Microdermabrasion and tretinoin cream

+1

You should stop the tretinoin cream several days before microdermabrasion and tell the technician that you have been using it.  Discuss her recommendations about post-treatment care.  Once any redness or peeling from the microdermabrasion has resolved, you can resume the tretinoin cream.  Remember to use sun protection.

Toronto Dermatologist

Microdermabrasion and Retin A

+1

ReTrieve cream is a version of Retin A. I would recommend you be off the ReTreive for a week before having a microdermabrasion and don't use it again for about 24-48 hours afterwards. Although microdermabrasions are a very mild form of exfoliation, sometimes they are incorporated with peels or topical solutions that might not be the best idea with a Retin A version. You will need to check with the treating office on how they do the procedure. Every office will be different.