Can I Have a Microdermabrasion While Using Retrieve Cream and How Long Can I Use the Cream?

Microdermabrasion and tretinoin cream

You should stop the tretinoin cream several days before microdermabrasion and tell the technician that you have been using it.  Discuss her recommendations about post-treatment care.  Once any redness or peeling from the microdermabrasion has resolved, you can resume the tretinoin cream.  Remember to use sun protection.

Toronto Dermatologist

Microdermabrasion and Retin A

ReTrieve cream is a version of Retin A. I would recommend you be off the ReTreive for a week before having a microdermabrasion and don't use it again for about 24-48 hours afterwards. Although microdermabrasions are a very mild form of exfoliation, sometimes they are incorporated with peels or topical solutions that might not be the best idea with a Retin A version. You will need to check with the treating office on how they do the procedure. Every office will be different.