Thin Skin, Prone to Hyperpigmentation. Can I Get Microdermabrasion?

Is Microdermabrasion Possible in my Situation? Skin Feels Thin and I'm Prone Hyperpigmentation. 26yrs Old

Do I need dermabrasion?

+1

I think, from what you have said, it would not be a good idea. You may need a good sunscreen, of at least spf 45, to keep from further damaging your skin AND to keep the hyperpigmentation down to its barest minimum. You should wash with gentle hands, not scrub or rub, and use something that leaves you feeling clean and fresh. Cetaphil and Cerave are two product lines for those with sensitive skin that is easily bothered. Skip the microdermabrasion!

Washington DC Dermatologist