Microdermabrasion Side Effects?

I'm 25, and I have good skin. Is Microdermabrasion safe enough if I wish to get better and more radiant skin? Does it have any long-term microdermabrasion side effects?

Microdermabrasion long term effects: No one know for sure

+1

If performed as strictly suggested with removal of only the top dead layer of skin, there should be no long term effects.

However, in an effort to get a more dramatic result, some practitioners go deeper. By being more aggressive you may see more immediate results but the effects on the skin over the long term are unknown and probably related to the depth of treatment.

As a general rule, you should not see any bleeding with microdermabrasion (in contrast to dermabrasion).