Microdermabrasion helpful with starting fine lines? (photo)

I'm 26 years old. In general my skin is in very good condition, no acne, no pigmentation, though it's a little prone to dryness. I start getting fine lines on my forehead, so I was thinking to have a Microdermabrasion treatment. Would that be a good choice? How often would I need to repeat the procedure?

Chemical peels for fine lines

+1
Microdermabrasion manually exfoliates the outer layer of skin which in turn can rejuvenate and smoothen the skin. This is a good option for the start of fine lines, to even out the skin tone, and to treat scars.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Microdermabrasion Treatments

+1

Microdermabrasion exfoliates the top layer of skin bringing newer healthy skin cells to the surface. This treatment improves the look of the skin and allows for better absorption of your skincare products. It’s an excellent first step to improve and maintain healthy skin. Typically patients repeat this treatment about once a month for maintenance if there are no other skin issues. Consult with a Board Certified Dermatologist to see if this procedure best for your concerns.

Nissan Pilest, MD
Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon