Do Microdermabrasion Cloths Work?

I recently bought a Microdermabrasion cloth. Will it work on my forehead lines? How much pressure is enough?

Microdermabrasions cloths and forehead lines

+1

For the most part your forehead lines are due to active muscles and microdermabrasion is unlikely to help. It won't hurt so it doesn't hurt to try and see your results. More than likely Botox to relax the muscles will benefit you the most. There are surgical procedures but they should be as a last resort or if the eyebrows droop as well and the lines or furrows are deep. See a board certified plastic surgeon or facial plastic surgeon with experience and don't be afraid to ask questions about his/her experience, the number of cases they have done, see photos and talk with other patients who have had the same procedure.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon