Will MicroDermabrasion Cloth Work for Me?

Hi, I do not have any skin or acne issues juzz few black heads on my nose and one or two on my forehead. I want to use this cloth as a polisher for my skin. Can u tell me if it is fine for me to use? Or will it hurt by anyway?? Thanx

Microdermabrasion cloths

+1

There are a number of effective at home products.  This is one of my favorites. As with any over the counter product in this category, there is a chance of irritation.  So, keep that in mind.  

I do recommend microdermabrasion cloths in my practice, since they gently exforiate the skin.  

Miami Beach Dermatologist

Microdermabrasion can gently exfoliate and refresh the skin

+1

I really like the microdermabrasion cloths for home use. They tend to be gentle and even good at getting makeup off without over-stripping the skin. The key is to pay attention to how your skin responds to it and stop using if your skin burns afterwards when you apply moisturizer as that would mean it's too harsh for your skin.