What Should I Do First: Microdermabrasion or Chemical Peel and How Far Apart Should I Schedule Them?

I am going to begin a series of IPL, microdermabrasions and chemical peels. Which should I begin with, in what order and how far apart should I schedule them? Just looking for a good routine.. Thanks.

+1

I suggest doing IPL treatment first, waiting 4 weeks apart then doing chemical peel/microdermabrasion, wait another 4 weeks and doing IPL again. You want the skin to heal and recover between treatments. It also give the skin time to exfoliate and have sun spots flake off  so it doesn't interfere with heating pigment so soon. 

Best of Luck