Microcurrent in Tens Vs Facial Machines?

I'm trying to learn if different types of current are better for facial muscles or do the appliances all work approximately the same. Ie tens unit and nuface unit. Different current or just the delivery system. Thank you m.

Microcurrent

+2

These units all work on the same premise; stimulate the facial muscles and cause them to be stronger thus elevating them.  This "lift" is achieved through several treatments.  At home units will produce a lower amount of energy which is safe but will take longer to achieve the effect a medical spa can achieve in a few sessions.  Often I recommend my myofacial treatments in conjunction with other services to maximize the benefit, like neurotoxins to uncouple the muscles and cause the facial features to look relaxed and refreshed.

Choose a clinic who has trained medical staff to deploy the treatments and who complete a full consultation to assess your aesthetic goals and needs.

Good luck with your treatments!

Ulthera for non surgical facelift - Los Angeles

+1

The best non surgical option for facelifts is the Ulthera procedure, which can tighten the neck and face. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS