Normal Results After Micro Laser Peel and Profractional Laser Resurfacing?

hello, i just had a micro laser peel and profractional laser resurfacing. Profractional was performed on cheeks mainly and the micro laser peel on entire face right after. It has been 11 days and a little red but I still see the depressed "crater" like acne scars. Is this normal? How long does it take to see the results? Also my face seems to be breaking out with acne after the procedure.. is this normal? What is the best cleanser and ointment/moisturizer to use?

Profractional/Microlaser Peel great for Acne scars

+1

Great question. The Profractional/microlaser Peel is one of the best treatments for acne scars.  Yes, you will be red for a while and yes you may need more than one treatment.  I have been using it for years and we consistently get great results with the combination of Profractional/Microlaser peel.

Good Luck,

Robert F. Gray, MD,FACS

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon