Will Micro Fat Grafting Last if my Weight Fluctuates from Fat to Thin?

My weight has always fluctuated between 140-170 pounds over the years (Up and down). If I get Microfat grafting and I lose the weight I assume the fat will be gone when I'm thin. But if I gain weight back, will the new fat continue to grow again in the same place that the doctor put it?

Fat injections effect persist despite dieting

+1
Usually the fat is removed from areas that don't lose weight easily and the recipient area doesn't lose volume easily with dieting.

Fat grafting and weight fluccuation

+1

If the weight fluccuation is reasonable you should have no problem. Sigificant weight loss may affect the grafted fat. What exactly happens to the grafted fat is not fully known if it will decrease with weight loss or weight gain. Do your surgery when you are stable in weight

Fat as the Origin

+1

Fat will behave the same way as its donor site. Meaning if you have fat from your belly transferred to the face and the gain weight in your abdomen with time, your face WILL gain weight. This is part of the genetic programming  found in each fat cell. This makes fat good and bad. Good in the way that it can last forever. Bad that it can be quite impossible to predict what actually happens to it.

Dubai Dermatologist