Had a Micro and Peel Done at Spa and Now Have Deep Scratches, What Do I Do?

I had a micro and light peel done at a spa and now have deep scratches and she also made my skin really raw on one side of my nose due to her rubbing it so much what do I do I to fix this? Does this mean she doesn't know what shes doing?

Deep Scratches Post Procedure

+1

I would suggest finding out exactly what products were used and consulting a dermatologist. This is not a normal reaction to a "light peel" by any sense.

Do not go back to this spa.

+1

Please consider reporting them to the cosmetology board of your state that licenses the aestheticians.  Please do see a board certified dermatologist in your community immediately to help you heal your face so you do not scar.