SurgDoes any1 know the ceritification requirements needed 4 Plastic Surgeons in the Dominican Rep?

If some1 has the site I can go to and find info for cerification requirements and also Disease Control statistic on the clinics & Plastic Surgeons in the D. R.

SurgDoes anyone know the ceritification requirements needed 4 Plastic Surgeons in the Dominican Rep?

+5

That is an interesting question about requirements and disease control.  I certainly do not know where to find this information or if this is collected.  Someone on this site can probably give some insight on this. 

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA