Maximum Amount of Time or Lbs. for Standing & Lifting After Brazilian Butt Lift? (photo)

If you have to take care of business or go to work...Whats the limit for lifting lbs. & Standing time per/day or just all at once.

Maximum Amount of Time or Lbs. for Standing & Lifting After Brazilian Butt Lift?

+2

Fat grafting of the buttocks will have minimal effect on  the time you can stand or lift. What's more important is that you stay off your buttocks for a couple of weeks as this can damage your fat grafting. Ask your PS for the best advice.

Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Postoperative recovery time after Brazilian Butt Lift - Buttock Augmentation

+2

This is a question best answered by your plastic surgeon, however, in general I ask my patients to take off at least one week From work for recovery. Once back to work, they may lift and return to normal activities except for being in a lounging position. I recommend patients to sleep on their tummy for two weeks postoperatively.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

+2

I would definitely ask your surgeon, as the answer will likely vary surgeon to surgeon.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA