Lipo Abdomen, Lipo 3/4 Back, Implants, Breast Lift, Hips Tapered? (photo)

I got a breast lift and implant that was suppose to make my breast even & fuller (cleavage look) and they are sagging low only three months and completely different sizes ? Different size implants was put in to even them out but now it's worse. I also got lipo on my stomach, 3/4 back, & my hips tapered but I'm now 13 pounds heavier than before surgery and seem to be extremely bloated in my stomach, back, & vaginal area. I workout every other day and eat super healthy. What happen? Paid $13,000

Lipo Abdomen, Lipo 3/4 Back, Implants, Breast Lift, Hips Tapered?

+2

Great series of posted photos!!! But to me your results are very acceptable. But at the end of the day it is you who need to be happy. Best to discuss with your chosen surgeon more surgery options to satisfy you. Remember there are always risks in having more surgery./ 

+2

There is probably some residual swelling, and you must factor in the weight of the implants on the overall weight gain.  If after 6 months you want more liposuction or a breast lift revision, find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast lift and liposuction revision procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Breasts sagging

+2

A weight gain of 13 lbs can add volume to your breasts as well. Sometimes with implants the breasts will sag if the skin is not of good quality and/or the implants are large.  Difficult to predict.