Doctors do I need a second tummy tuck? (photo)

Ok, I had a full Tt with lipo and muscle repair in 2012 and feb.14 2013 I had tummy lipo.. Guess what the FAT is back. What more can I do to get a flat tummy do I need another Tt or just the tummy lipo?

Second Tummy Tuck

+1

Thank you for your question and photos.

That said the best candidates for a tummy tuck are patients who have reached and maintained their ideal weight before undergoing the procedure. A tummy tuck does not guarantee that the fat will not return. Only a healthy lifestyle which includes a healthy diet and exercise program can maintain a good result after a tummy tuck procedure.

Be sure to consult a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, experienced in your procedure, and who has an excellent reputation in your community.

Doctors do I need a second tummy tuck?

+1

This will be hard to make any determination without an exam.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tuck procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/tummy-tuck-photo-galleries.php

Second tummy tuck

+1

You may hate this answer...but the magic of plastic surgery only happens when you are willing to help yourself!! A healthy diet and exercise regimen is the best medicine in your case. You have a nice result from your surgery, you need to help yourself now!!

New Haven Plastic Surgeon