Brazilian Butt Lift Revision? Have a 4cm Knot of Either Scar Tissue or Necrosis that Needs to Be Removed?

I am having a hard time finding a board certified physician that specializes in BBL. I have a 4cm knot of either scar tissue or necrosis that needs to be removed and after it properly heals have the fat transfer re done. I want someone that has done this procedure before that can walk me through this scary ordeal.

BBL revision

+1
You would have to be seen in person to see if you are a candidate for revision and to identify the knot you are describing.

+1

About 25% of my patients have had previous liposuction and Brazilian buttlifts, some with situations similar to yours.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Much of the grafting result depends upon the techniques utilized and the postoperative care.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA