Areola Asymmetrical and off Centered Nipple Revision? (photo)

I am 7 days post op. I had a benelli lift with implants. My right breast looks better than it did but now my nipple isn't centered I'm my areola. I thought the lift my ps choose for me would make me look more horizontally even. Also is there anything that van be done to correct the off centered nipple?

Breast lift and centered nipples

+2

It is to early to make an judgments about your surgical results. It takes 3 to 6 months to see the final results. Your breast are very different to start and making things perfectly symmetric is unrealistic expectation. Making things more symmetric to some degree with the implants and the Bellini lift is possible but with realistic expectations.

Good luck!

Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon

Uneven nipples after lift and BAM

+1

It is too early to judge at this point.  It may well be that they will wind up uneven, but then again, the implant position has a lot to do with the nipple position too.  I can't tell for sure about the implant position with this pic.  You need to wait a few weeks before you really get a better idea.  Remember that perfect symmetry will never be achieved.  However, if the asymmetry is very significant, a revision is usually not a big problem, and can be performed in the office.

sek

Scott E. Kasden, MD

Post-op lift and augmentation

+1

At this point you are too early post-op with a lot of swelling. Give it time to settle down then reassess in a few months.

Symmetry issues after breast lift surgery

+1

You are very early after your surgery and seem to be right on track to getting a nice result.  There will always be early symmetry issues which tend to get better over time.  

Areola Asymmetrical and off Centered Nipple Revision after Br.Lift with Implants ?

+1

Many thanks for the question. Seven day after surgery the question has little meaning. It takes time to get the result that you are looking for. Give yourself time. Don't get restless. It looks good work done .Wish you good luck.

Ashok Govila, FRCS, MCh, MS
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Concerns after Breast Augmentation/Lifting Surgery?

+1

Despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to give you meaningful advice without viewing pictures;  better yet, discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon who will be able to provide you with the most meaningful answer and/or reassurance.

Areola Asymmetrical and off Centered Nipple Revision?

+1

It is really not possible to give any useful advice without the benefit of photos. Please consider reposting with photos. All the best.