400cc or 500cc Saline Implant?

I'm 31yrs old, 5'6 125lb Current 36c. I spend 5-6days in the gym and compete in bikini and figure bodybuilding events. After meeting with my PS we decided getting a lift along with my BA would give me the look I want. I'm going with a Moderate Saline implant under. I just can't decide between the 400cc or 500cc. I'd like to be bigger but don't want to still look flat and wide. Any suggestions

Choosing implants

+1

Hello. The most important factors for determining the size of implants that could be used on a patient include width of the base of the breast, the size of your thorax and the amount of breast tissue and skin you have. Once a surgeon has this information he could better educate you on what type of implants would work best for you.
Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Augmentation Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

400 cc or 500 cc Implant

+1

You should consider first that you have a C cup breast already and a 400 cc implant will put you at a DD.  500 cc will make you even larger.  In the event that you want 500 cc, you should ask your plastic surgeon about which profile would fit your chest wall best.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

400 or 500 cc implants

+1

I think that if you narrowed it down to these two sizes, why not do a baggy test at home and see which volume you like more?

Choice of Breast implant size

+1

I agree with Dr. Pousti.  That being said, it is my opinion that the complication rate is somewhat higher with the higher size, so if you are not sure, generally go smaller to be safe.  But this really requires a thorough discussion with your plastic surgeon, and cannot be determined on-line in any circumstance.

Joseph Rabson, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile for Me?

+1

As you can imagine, despite your good description of body type and goals, it is not possible to give you precise  advice online.

The best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.