Vision Correction?

I have myopia and astigmatism, I am 24. I want to know what is the best vision correction procedure for me or should I stick with glasses. Every year my eyesight gets worse for at least the past 3 years that I have been going to the eye dr.

Lasik Consultation

+2

One of the best ways to correct astigmatism is with Lasik Vision Correction.

It is necessary that you and visit an ophthalmologist because first it is important to determine if you are a good candidate for that procedure. There are various test performed before an ophthalmologist can say yes to you. 

Beverly Hills Ophthalmologist

Need consultation

+2

A full examination is needed to determine which procedure will be best for you as there are many different variables which play a role in the decision. However, it may be best for you to wait until your prescription is stable before undergoing surgery.

Ilan Cohen, MD
New York Ophthalmologist