Miami Tummy Tuck Doctor Recommendations

Can you recomend a plastic surgery to work with me on my tummy? Someone with good references? What's the doctor's experiences and Board certification?

You could even go one step further in your search

+1

Go to the website of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery: www.surgery.org Look under "Find A Surgeon".

Membership in this society is by invitation only and the members of this society devote their practices to cosmetic surgical procedures. Most are also members of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons are also board certified in Plastic Surgery.

Best regards.

Ogden Plastic Surgeon

Start with www.plasticsurgery.org

+1

Going to a surgeon who is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) is the most important credential. There are many "similar" looking boards out there that are not regulated and its members are not held to the same high standard. Additionally, any plastic surgeon who is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons must be boarded by ABPS, so starting with the "physician finder" on their website - www.plasticsurgery.org - will give you a list of qualified surgeons. As for choosing the right one, that is more of a personal decision. Ask your friends/co-workers, then interview several. When you find the right one, you'll know it. Good luck!

Robert S. Houser, DO
Columbus Plastic Surgeon