Can I Get a Touch Up to Reduce my Butt After a Brazilian Butt Lift?

Hi, I got a BBL 10 weeks ago and I am not satisfied with the shape and the size, it is too big for my body frame. Is it possible to get a reduction, and how soon can it be done (I have no more swelling)? I asked for a better shape and now I have a big butt, which I never wanted. Can this be done under local anesthesia and what is the downtime? Thank you.

Liposuction Reduction after Brazilian Butt Lift

While the swelling may have gone done, the ultimate fate of all of the fat is not fully known until 4 to 6 months after the procedure. I would give yourself that much time to potentially avoid an unnecessary procedure as some fat may still be absorbed. It is no more complicated to liposuction fat out then as it is now.

Wait a couple of months before assessing results

You may want to wait about three to four months before assessing your results. At that time, if you still don't like what you see, please return to your surgeon to discuss a possible treatment to address your concern. Liposuction may be considered.

Although you are confident that you are healed at 10 weeks and have no swelling and no continued fat resorption, liposuctioning at this time would not be advised.  I would wait until at least 3 months.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Reduced the Buttocks after Brazilian butt left?

I believe it may be too early for you to make this determination.  Depending on the technique, there is most definitely resorption of fat.  If that occurs for you, your but I asked may be exactly the size that you desire.  My best advice is to wait for at least 3-6 months before you make the choice to have another procedure. Good luck!