Are the Results Right After the Surgery Your Final Results?

Hi, I just got a lipo touch up with only 200cc removed under local anesthesia. I looked at myself right after the surgery, and I was wondering if these were my final results? I believe the swelling didn't start at this time. Thank you!

+1

Thank you for you question, Even if 200 CC is a small amount of fat, regularly for touch ups it is still too soon for you to see the results since its only been a couple of days. Keep in mind that the swelling does not go down evenly and that it does take around a month for you to start seeing results.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1

200 cc of lipoaspirate is a very small amount, but this may have been all that you needed.  This is difficult to answer without an exam.                                                                                                                                                   Kenneth Hughes, MD                                                                                                          Los Angeles, CA