Perlane or Radiesse Age 45? (photo)

I am 45. I found two doctors one is a plastic Surgeon. Charges 200 dysport per area and 600 for perlane and radiesse. The other dermatologist charges 150 per area and 450 for perlane she does not use radiesse. Which is better radiesse or perlane that will determine the doctor. I do want to save money. It s plastic surgeon better ?

Radiesse or perlane

+1

Both products are effective and reasonably priced by the physicians you consulted with. Some physicians will prefer one over the other for different reasons.   I have found that Radiesse may last a little longer than Perlane and is typically priced higher in most practices.  Also, the Radiesse syringe is a little larger than the Perlane syringe which also contributes to the higher price.  Perlane is a hyaluronic acid, which has the ability to be dissolved with hyaluronidase if needed.  Both products work well to fill smile lines, marionette lines, and cheeks. More important then the product is the skill of the injector.  Product placement and technique can change the outcome more than the product itself.  I would base your decision more on the physician rather than the price.  

Fairfax Facial Plastic Surgeon