Looking for Miami Surgeon Experienced in Calf Liposuction?

I need a qualified surgeon in Miami who performs Liposuction on calves. I was told by a few doctors they do not perform this procedure so now I am looking for someone experienced in this area. I have fat deposits on my calves and not the ankles.

Miami Calf Liposuction surgeon

+2

I suggest you consult with my friend, Dr. Constantino Mendieta, 2310 S. Dixie Hwy
Miami, FL 33139    PHONE 305-860-0717 TOLL FREE 1-877-511-6555. He is an expert on body contouring.

Dr. P. Aldea

Miami Surgeon

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for surgeons in your area. Dr. Mark Broudo and Dr. Adam Rubinstein are two possibilities. Consult with 2 - 3 surgeons in your area to find the one that best meets your needs.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Finding the Right Surgeon?

+1

I  am  sure there are many well-qualified plastic surgeons in your area. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery  to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. The surgeons will generally be well-versed in a  variety of procedures that may be indicated based on your examination and goals.

If you find that a few well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons are advising against the procedure I would heed their recommendations if I were you.