Any Recommendations for Lip Lift or Injection Professionals in Miami?

Should I go for a Lip lift or lip injections? My lips arent that bad but I have thin upper lip and a distance between my nose I also want a result that looks natural and that will last long. Any surgeon recomendations for the Miami area?

Lip Lift or Injection Professionals in Miami

+1

The ASPS, juvederm, and restylane usa websites would be a good starting point to find qualified physicians. Dr. Waldo Acebo and Dr. Bibiana Restrepo are 2 possibilities.

Lip Fillers versus Lip Lift

+1

To start I have a strong bias against lip lifts that starts with my strong bias against aggressive upper lip work. I think most people look done when there upper lip is done either in isolation or even in combination due to poor aesthetic vision. I am a big fan of shaping the bottom lip. I think watching the attached video is the best way to understand my work. Interestingly, I do as many lip revisions as lip augmentations in my practice now, as you can possibly see on my Web site.

best wishes,

dr. samuel lam
facial plastic surgeon
dallas, texas

Web reference: http://www.lamfacialplastics.com/procedures/lip-procedures/

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon