What is Included in Your Fee for a BBL Procedure?

A lot of ppl on here rave about dr salama and his work but what usually wins them over is the price (about $7,000) and what he includes in the price: medical transport, 2 garments, post-op massages, boppy pillow, arnica, etc. I'm not 100% thrilled with his work so I want to know what other drs have specials like this or what do they include in their price.

What's included in the fee for BBL

Hi MrsClarke!

Besides great results with amazing pre and post-op care :) , our BBL package includes the garments and extra TLC. We are a little bit more expensive, but we think you're worth it. ;)

Dr. Michael in Miami

Brazilian Butt Lift

This is not about who gives the most freebees. This is a serious surgical procedure. You need to get the best medical care, and best post operative care and follow up, and best expertise.

I gain patients by the way I and my office treats them not by attracting patients with freebees. How do you coose your doctor?