What is Included in Your Fee for a BBL Procedure?

A lot of ppl on here rave about dr salama and his work but what usually wins them over is the price (about $7,000) and what he includes in the price: medical transport, 2 garments, post-op massages, boppy pillow, arnica, etc. I'm not 100% thrilled with his work so I want to know what other drs have specials like this or what do they include in their price.

What's included in the fee for BBL

+2

Hi MrsClarke!

Besides great results with amazing pre and post-op care :) , our BBL package includes the garments and extra TLC. We are a little bit more expensive, but we think you're worth it. ;)

best,

Dr. Michael in Miami

Web reference: http://www.balharboursurgery.com

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

This is not about who gives the most freebees. This is a serious surgical procedure. You need to get the best medical care, and best post operative care and follow up, and best expertise.

I gain patients by the way I and my office treats them not by attracting patients with freebees. How do you coose your doctor?