Ask a doctor

Miami Hyaluronidase Doctor Recommendations

I had Juvederm injected in my lips and the results are terrible. My lips are lumpy and uneven. Can anyone recommend a doctor in the Miami area that uses hyaluronidase to help dissolve the product? The plastic surgeon that injected my lips isn't even aware of it.

No doctor answers yet

You might also like...

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.