What to Do for the Creasing the Garment Does in my Stomach? (photo)

It id bothering me, i am 3 days post liposuction and i have this crease in my hip when i took a shower my skin had the same shape will this affect my results??

What to Do for the Creasing the Garment Does in my Stomach?

+1

An early momentary contour problem has little to do with the overall result.  However, I always like to see my patients if they are concerned about wrinkling as the garment needs to be well placed to prevent fluid collections and to allow for the smoothest of contours.  Liposuction requires the most participation on the part of the patient of any of the plastic surgery procedures.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA