What type of result can I expect from a BBL? (photo)

Hi, I am in the process of choosing a doctor for a bbl, I've always had a nice butt but after three pregnancies, it deflated and it's saggy. I've lost my upper butt and I am left with alot of volume on the bottom. Very heavy actually, I am so confused with the shelf, heart, bubble. Realistically, what can I expect? Hope to hear from you soon, I am from Miami and have three doctors on mind, I hope they respond, without mentioning any names. Thank you!

What type of result can I expect from a BBL?

+1

My best advice to you would be to set up an in person consultation with an accredited, board certified surgeon. A surgeon who has undertaken hundreds of these procedures, a surgeon whose work you are impressed with. You have your own unique specifications, dimensions, and body dynamic. To reach your target you have to take all of these things and more into considerations.

You do seem, from your pictures like you would be a great candidate for a BBL. Once you go through your pre-op and consults, and you have clearly identified your surgical goals, your surgeon will tell you exactly what is needed to meet your goals.

This is an exciting procedure but one that should be approached with the utmost level of honesty. A patient should be very clear as to what they hope to achieve. The surgeon will then look at your unique body frame and determine viability and the methods to achieve your targeted look.

I wish you the best of luck, we have covered many of these topics. I am also attaching a video with greater details about fat transfer. The more you know the better prepared you will be to achieve your goals.

+1

Thanks for share the question. Based on the information provided you can have an excellent results with Liposuction on abdomen, waist, flanks, full back and BBL.

Walkiris Robles, MD

Brazilian butt lift

+1

I always like women that have the needed fat deposits so that augmentation can be possible. You look like a good candidate in your photos. Best to be seen in person . Good luck.

+1

Your result will be almost entirely dependent upon how much fat is liposuctioned and the proportions your surgeon is able to achieve.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.