Changes in Body After Brazilian Butt Lift?

I lost about 70 pounds 10 yrs. ago. I have kept it off due to changes in all my bad habits. Although my body isn't considered saggy it isn't as tight as someone who didn't lose weight at such a high amount. I am in the process of having a bbl with the greatest doctor in bal harbor , Miami dr. Salzhaur. Most of my "saggy skin " is in my torso. Will the Brazilian butt lift help in tightening this area seeing that fat is being added?

Saggy Skin in Torso and Brazilian Buttlift

+1

The saggy skin in the torso should be made worse if additional fat is removed through liposuction.  If fat is added to that area, for whatever reason, the skin should fill up as well like a balloon.