Changes in Body After Brazilian Butt Lift?

I lost about 70 pounds 10 yrs. ago. I have kept it off due to changes in all my bad habits. Although my body isn't considered saggy it isn't as tight as someone who didn't lose weight at such a high amount. I am in the process of having a bbl with the greatest doctor in bal harbor , Miami dr. Salzhaur. Most of my "saggy skin " is in my torso. Will the Brazilian butt lift help in tightening this area seeing that fat is being added?

Torso saggy skin

The Brazilian buttock lift won't help loose skin in the hips and flanks but it will improve the skin in the buttock region. The fat injected will have to be harvested from somewhere and that area may get a little more loose depending on how much fat is harvested. Discuss with your doctor other procedures as well such as a hip tuck or tummy tuck to get rid of the extra loose skin. These will compliment the Brazilian Butt lift you are doing.