Aluma for Skin Tightening?

Is Aluma a good radio frequency treatment for skin tightening. Which areas give best results? face, knees, thighs, stomach?

Aluma

+1
Repeated treatments with Aluma, IF enough Joules are delivered to heat the skin to the point where collagen tightens and new proteins are produced, can be very effective.  In my experience, it is most effective on the face, especially around the mouth and eyes, as well as the neck and chest.

It is also effective for preventing skin laxity. Many of my patients have a treatment every 6 months or so to maintain their beautiful skin.