What could be wrong with my breast? )photos)

I had breast lift with implant 8 months ago, this just started happening to me. Red, warm & painful to the touch. What could be wrong with my breast 8 months post op.

+1

nena954; Seek immediate "in person" medical care... Might be cellulitis of the scars or another medical issue. If you can not see your surgeon please call my office and I can offer you medical attention.

Red, painful, breast, 8 months after BAM and lift

+1

Until otherwise proven, it must be assumed that you are experiencing an imminent implant extrusion/infection.  I would advise contacting your doctor immediately, and have him see you.

Do not sit on this.  Hopefully it will be something more benign, but one must assume the worst, and rule that out.

sek

Pain 8 months after aunmentation and lift

+1
I would go back and see your plastic surgeon. Pain, redness, and swelling could be an infection. The photos are hard to evaluate, but it appears superficial and something antibiotics or removing an old suture will take care of.
Orange Park Plastic Surgeon

Re: What's wrong with my breast

+1

Dear Nena, I can't tell by looking at your photos, but if you are having the symptoms you say you are having I would get back to your plastic surgeon.  There could be an early infection or possibly some sutures under the skin coming through.  It appears as you have had a lift with large implants and sometimes you can have stretching of the skin when a lift is combined with large implants.

I would get back to your surgeon as soon as possible to be checked out by him/her or one of the staff at the very least.  Good luck, Dr. Schuster in Boca Raton

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon