Worried about healing, will a revision most likely be needed at this point? (Photo)

I just posted a question a couple days ago regarding wedge method labiaplasty because I got restitched for the third time on day 17 after my surgery. I posted a pic of when it was restitched. It is now 3 days later and it has come undone again, worse than last time, I do not want to get it restitched so from looking at the picture I'm wondering what my healing will be like, could the gap get bigger, and and if a revision will most likely be needed at this point. Thank you.

Multiple stitches

+1
The question is why do you need to be restitched? Too much activity? Too much labia resected and a little tight? Too much swelling? Infection?
As of now it doesnt look too bad. I would treat with topical antibiotic ointment. Let the swelling subside. Keep strenous activity to a minimum and then reasses. Nothing else may need to be done and you can have an excellent result

Eric Weiss MD

Orange Park Plastic Surgeon

Will revision be needed

+1
I responded to you several days ago.  You still may be healing fine.  Just be patient as I wouldn't do anything else for at least 5 months.   

Gary J. Alter, MD